Sunday, February 12, 2012



Today seemed like a good day for a my happy post...

1. Opening my mailbox on a random Saturday morning to find an unexpected love note from my best friend. Gosh girl, I don't deserve you.  2. Trader Joes. Oh. Em. Gee. Have you been to one? I'm pretty sure I need one right next door so I can hop on over whenever I have a craving for an organic dark chocolate truffle bar or run out of coconut oil. Just sayin'.  3. Morgan making random funny faces at us. Cracks me up every time. We're raising him to be just as weird as us. Winning!  4. Having friends that I can have random meaningful conversations with. You know who you are.  5. Chocolate for breakfast. No explanation needed. I gave it to Morgan too. Who's the coolest mom ever?  6. Dancing in circles to pandora radio in the kitchen with Morgan while making blueberry pancakes. What better way to start the day? 

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: