Wednesday, February 15, 2012

simple life



I’m not sure what it is, but lately I’ve had this yearning for a simplified life.
I peruse Pinterest and lust after pretty images of tiny houses and dream of building one and living by the sea, a lake, or the country side. 

Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest


I fantasize about feeding my family with fresh fruit and veggies from our own garden…

I dream of spending my days with my loved ones, with no place to go, no place to be, and living life on my own schedule. 
If this were my life, I’d wake up with the sun and enjoy a cup of coffee over a stack of books. I’d spend my day playing with my child{ren} and watch and guide them as they learn about the world on our own terms.



There’d always be freshly baked bread in my kitchen and I’d have all the time in the world to bake cookies and treats for my family.



I’d end the day with the sun, sitting outside under the moon and stars, drinking ice tea out of a mason jar with the love of my life by my side.




And then I’d lay my head on my pillow and be so excited to do it all again the next day. 


Ahh, a girl can dream...


xoxo,
Ashley


No comments: