Friday, December 30, 2011

2011



2011
It was quite the year...
full of ups,
and downs. 

...
A few highlights...
Jan - Frank and I finally got engaged after over 3 years of dating and 1 baby later. We set a date July wedding date. And Frank turned the big 3-0.
Feb - We moved into our new apartment. Hello dishwasher and washer and dryer!
Mar - I turned 24.
April - Learned a big lesson in not taking anything or anyone for granted when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.
July - We got married! And our little man turned the big 1! 
Aug - Our little guy started walking. Life has never been the same.
Sept - I started a new job.
Nov - I hosted a holiday at our house for the first time. This was also my first experience cooking a turkey!

Bye Bye 2011. Hello 2012.

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoyed this post. Especially considering I haven't been following you dating back to January. This was a great way for me to get updated fast :)

xoxo,
Noelani