Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Deck the Halls

I thought I'd jump on the "come see my Christmas decor" bandwagon.

So, welcome to my home...


If you knocked on my apartment door you'd see 
this wreath that I made.

I'm still not sure if I'm happy with the way it turned out, 
but it's growing on me.

{Inspiration here}



You'd see my completely disproportionate  "fantel" 
hanging above my TV.



And if you're lucky, you might find my boys admiring the tree.



And our stockings hung by the chimney with care.



You'd find my 1st attempt at paper snowflakes since elementary school hanging over the table.


My table centerpiece



And see my book paper chain garland.




....my book shelf topped with our Christmas countdown.




And our Christmas cards hanging from 
ribbon wrapped cabinets in the kitchen.
{That's ours on the top left!}

Now, sit down and stay awhile, I'll brew you a hot cup of cocoa or coffee, whichever you prefer :)

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: