Monday, December 5, 2011

my happy

10 things that have made me happy every week.

This is probably boring reading. 

But, it's become a little journal of sorts for me. 

So I shall continue to write,
Because I have an awful memory sometimes and I don't want to forget the little things.

1. Morgan cuddling with Frank and I on the couch last night for nearly half an hour. I loved every minute of it. The boy usually can't still for longer than 2 seconds before he moves onto something else, so it was a real treat.  2. Sitting in the dark living room, lit only by the lights from the Christmas tree and the light wrapped balcony.  3. Friday night with sorority sisters, welcoming new sisters. 4. Chocolate covered cherry season.  5. Morgan holding my hand and showing me around the house. We had a lot of fun sitting in front of the stove looking at our reflections :)  6. Falling in love with my Keurig again. Love that thing.  7. Daytime TV. I love Live, The View, Nate, The Chew...and I don't care who knows it. I have it on in the background all morning long, a couple of days a week.  8. Morgan imitating me laughing by throwing his head back and letting out a big laugh. So stinkin' cute.  9. Buying handmade items online for Christmas.  10. Cuddling up on the couch with my fleece blanket. 

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: