Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Wrapping Ideas - Part 1

You know what that best part of gift giving and receiving is for me?
Fun packaging! 
It doesn't matter what the gift is as long as it's thoughtful
and comes wrapped up in beautiful packaging.

So I bring to you my first idea for fun, beautiful Christmas wrapping.

{Disclaimer - Inspiration was obviously drawn from many different sources, and most likely the result of endless hours searching Pinterest}

...







I buy the brown Kraft paper at the Dollar Tree for $1 a roll! {obviously} Wrap the gift in this and then glue on the white paper doilies which I purchased at a discount party store, but you can find them at most craft stores too. My twine was purchased at this lovely store: The Twinery And my gift tags are hand stamped shipping tags distressed with distress ink.

Happy Wrapping!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: