Sunday, December 4, 2011

Popcorn

I've been wanting to try to make my own homemade microwave popcorn 
since I first saw it on The Nato's.

Yesterday I finally got around to doing it. 

And guess what? 
It's so easy. 
And the flavor possibilities are endless. 

I sprinkled mine with Lawry's seasoning salt. Yummm. 
I'm think cinnamon and sugar would be nice for a sweet variation.

Here's what you need:



1/4 cup popcorn kernels
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
dash of garlic {or however you with to season it}
a small paper bag


Here's what you do:

Add all ingredients to your paper bag.
Make 3 small folds at the top of your bag.
Microwave for 2.5 minutes {or until the popping stops or slows}


Tada!



Happy Popping!

XOXO,
Ashley

p.s. Check back later for a popcorn Christmas project

No comments: