Sunday, January 15, 2012

valentine's

I switched up my "fantels" this week with some Valentine's decor. 

Here's the little black/white themed vignette situated above the TV. 




It was all inspired by the printable which you can find
here at Tattered and Inked.
Isn't it sweet?


And in the dining room...
Another printable which also happens to be from Tattered and Inked.
I printed it out last year around Valentines Day and decided to pull it out again this year.



...

I moved my little snowman fella over to the center of the table.
He's pretty cute and cozy there.


Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

xoxo,
Ashley

2 comments:

Brianna said...

In love with the mason jar, I have so many and have no idea what on Earth to do with them! Now I do, :)

.burlap and twine. said...

I have a million of them too! The uses are endless, I tell ya! :)