Wednesday, January 25, 2012

my happy

Chubby fingers. Love.

1. Coming home to a baby running around in just a diaper and eating cheerios with a fork. Priceless.  2. Waking up to be at work at 11:15pm to find a love note and a box of chocolates. Just because.  3. Avocados in everything. Yummmy.  4. Playing Catch Phrase and The Game of Things with my sorority sisters and yelling at each other the whole time and then hugging it out after. We really are like real sisters sometimes.  5. Beer. And beer bread.  6. Unsolicited Morgan hugs. I got two in a row today that brought a tear to my eye.  7. Morgan yanking my glasses off and then giving me a kiss after. He's already realized that a kiss can make anything better.  8. iBook. Ahh the joys of reading 5 books at once and having them all in one compact device.  9. Meaningful chats with two great girls on a long drive back from Kenosha {even if I was exhausted and going on 24 hours with no sleep}.  10. Having a fun Valentine's themed art sesh with my budding artist. 



Mixed medium artist.

Thank goodness for non-toxic Crayola!


p.s. Have you heard Picnik is closing? This does NOT make me happy :(
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: