Monday, January 9, 2012

my happy

Sleepy baby.


Baking!

Reading. Shirtless. This is how we do it.

Helping Daddy


1. Getting the house clean and organized. It's amazing how much junk we live with. It felt so good to drop off a load at Goodwill this weekend. I think we have another load to drop off today too  2. Morgan sitting on the floor with Frank tinkering with tools as he transferred his tools over to his new toolbox.  3. Morgan giving out kisses all day long. I can't get enough of 'em.  4. The book "Heaven is for real". I read it in 3 hours last night while laying in bed. If that book doesn't make you a believer, I don't know what will.  5. Morgan pausing to dance anytime he hears any sort of music. We could all learn a little from the carefree-ness of little ones.  6. All three of us waking up before the sun today and cuddling up on the couch. Frank caught up on sports center and me and Morgan played Monkey Preschool Lunchbox on the iPad.  7. Having the whole weekend off with Frank.  8. Fresh Lilac scented candles.  9. This weather we've been having this past week. It's been oddly warm for January, but I'm loving every minute of it!  10. Waffles for breakfast. 

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: