Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I henceforth declare every Wednesday "Wedding Wednesday" {oh yea, I have that kind of power...around here anyways}.
I will share a favorite wedding photo from our rustic chic wedding. 
And,
if I'm feeling really ambitious,we might have a little story time to go with it!

Todays photo:


I'm still absolutely in love with this ring dish I purchased from this etsy shop. In fact, looking at this picture reminds me that I should dig that bad boy out of the garage and put it out somewhere that I can see it everyday. 

You should head on over to Wise Impressions and check out her array of beautiful dishes and very reasonable prices. Who needs a traditional ring pillow when you can have one of these?

**Note: I just noticed that she is closed until Sept 1st {bummer}. But, she's definitely worth "favoriting" and going back to check out once she reopens in Sept. So do that, ok?
<3 Ashley

No comments: