Monday, August 8, 2011

Pinterest makes me hungry

I can't be the only one right? 
There are soooo many tempting recipes on there, most of which I will probably never make, but they make me hungry. 

Hungry enough to hit up the Taco Bell drive thru, that is. Kidding.
I cook...sometimes. 
Actually, I used to love to cook, not as much as I love eating, but that's another story. But, ever tried to cook with a little one under foot? Not an easy task. 

Any who, Take a look at these tempting treats I have saved under my "food" board on pinterest (which just so happens to be my board with the most pins too...hmmm). 


Ok, I had to stop myself. 
I could have kept sharing these yummy pics with you all day long. You'll have to check out my food pinboard for more yummy recipe ideas. But, be warned, do NOT look if you are on a diet. I cannot be blamed for you falling off the wagon. Blame Pinterest

Maybe, I should challenge myself to make one of these recipes each week? Kind of like the Pinterest Challenge going on over at Young House Love

Hmm. Yes, I think I will. 

Challenge accepted, Pinterest.

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

girl, pinterest KILLS me with its deliciousness.

xo

Tara said...

Everyone you posted makes me drool...