Thursday, August 11, 2011

deja vu?

So I was perusing my Bloglovin news feed this morning {that's right, I jumped on the bandwagon and upgraded from Google reader to the ever so popular Bloglovin. Stupid peer pressure.} 

Moving on...

And I came across this wedding which eerily reminded me of my own.

I love everything about this wedding {no kidding, eh?} and am super jealous of their outdoor venue choice. I had began to regret our indoor venue choice until the day of when there was a 110 degree heat index. Yea, I don't think I was the only one grateful for that air conditioned building that day. Let's just say me and my guests were all rockin' a sweat glistened glow. Hawtness.

Anyways, check out the pics from another beautiful wedding from Style Me Pretty:

Hay bale cocktail tables? Yes please.

Billy balls? Don't mind if I do.

Gorgeous, with a capital G, ceremony site.

A "Here comes the Bride" sign is a project that got tossed to the side in the race to the finish line for our wedding. They did it right here with a little <3Burlap<3.


Love their alternative guest book, reminds me of our "Love Note" station.

Burlap table runners and mismatched china. Love.

Have I mentioned yet how much I love striped straws??


Beautiful shot, beautiful venue.

Check out Style Me Pretty for more of this beautiful wedding.

All images courtesy of Style Me Pretty 

No comments: