Saturday, August 6, 2011

baby's don't keep

just hours old

just starting solids, he loved stealing the spoon

I'm not sure if it's the whole turning one {whole} year old thing or what, but I've been a super sentimental momma lately. 

Favorite silly face pic =)

1st tortilla!

Today as I was giving Morgan his night time bottle I sat there examining his tiny toes, which aren't as tiny as they used to be, and watched his little hands holding his bottle like a big boy, I just felt overwhelmed with emotion

zonked in the stroller

bright eyed and bushy tailed

Those tiny toes and little hands are only going to keep getting bigger and bigger as he grows right before my very eyes. 

I want to hold tight to these memories. 

I want to always remember his baby smell, his full belly laugh, and the way he excitedly claps his hands when he takes a step or stands on his own... for more than 2 seconds.


watching "the kiss" {royal wedding}

So I'm going to keep taking 10 million photos of him a day and obnoxiously posting them on facebook for all to see because I want to document every little thing so I never forget this sweet child that God has blessed me with. 

How lucky am I to have been blessed with such an angel?

1st Birthday present from Mom and Dad


<3 Ashley

No comments: