Friday, August 19, 2011

making good on my Pinterest challenge...

So there's no denying I'm obsessed with Pinterest
I mean, aren't we all?

I'm huge on pinning, but not always on doing.
Well, this week I continued to make good on my self imposed Pinterest challenge and whipped up this deeelicious Cinnamon Roll Cake

I had you at Cinnamon Roll, right?
Thought so. 

It was incredibly easy to make, and most likely you have all the ingredients on hand.
No special trips to the grocery store for me. No sir-ey. 

Now, on to the delicious photos:




You want to make this now, no?
Well, you at least want to eat it.
I'd mail you some, but I fear it would not ship well. 
Actually it might. Did you know they sell baked goods on Etsy?
I know, I was suprised too. 
Still not sure how I feel about it yet. 

Anyways....

This week I also had a fun night in with my friend Brenna. 
There was wine. {Enough said}
And tacos. Yummm.
And crafts. Yay! 
Winning combo, eh?

We had a lot of fun.
And despite it's best efforts to defeat us, 
we conquered Oh Brother the sewing machine
and we made this beauty out of a t-shirt and a ribbon:
{As you can see, she was super thrilled to be my model and have her photo taken}



We're super resourceful. 
Or we were just able to follow these directions here.
Regardless, I think we were both pretty darned proud of ourselves for creating something so cute out of a random old t-shirt and a spool of ribbon I fished out of my craft drawer abyss.

Happy Friday!
<3 Ashley

No comments: