Monday, August 22, 2011

I Heart Mondays

Mondays are my favorite day of the week.

I work every Fri, Sat, and Sun so Mondays are my first day off.

Usually they are spent catching up on housework.
But, every once in a while the mister's off day lands on a Monday,
and that my friends is a super Monday.
{ok, I just made that up. and it sounds really lame. roll with it.}

Today was a super Monday. 

We started the day with Cheerios. 



They taste better when you dump them out and eat them off the floor.
Or so I hear. 


Then we stopped by the post office to mail off some Etsy orders.

And we stopped by Grandmas house to drop some stuff off and visit on the front porch for a bit. Morgan loves her porch swing.

We headed to the park after that for a picnic lunch.


Subway again <3
I ordered Morgan a kids sub. 



He was all about the bread, of course.
That kid loves carbs like his mama. 
Actually he didn't eat much of it. Kind of a waste of money.
But he looked cute eating it so I say whatevs. Memories.



We stopped to watch the deer.



And ducks.

Mama forgot her wallet in the car so no train or carousel today.
Rounded out the trip to the park with some time on the swings.





The rest of the day was lazy, just as a super Monday should be.
Mama even got an hour long nap in. 
Ahhhh.
Why can't every day be Monday?

<3 Ashley

No comments: