Thursday, January 10, 2013

thirty-seven

Pregnancy: 37 weeks
How big is baby?: Well, I'm measuring small and weight gain has halted over the past month, so my OB is guessing that this little guy is going to be a smaller baby than Morgan. She's guessing between 6.5 and 7 lbs.

Heartbeat: 158 bpm today.


Sleep: I'm not complaining. I've been savoring these last few weeks of uninterrupted sleep because I know night time's about to get hoppin' up in here soon!

Feeling: Good. Just ready. So. Ready.


Movement: He's an active little guy still. The other day I was kicked back on the couch with a small bowl of oreos sitting on my belly when the bowl started to bounce up in down from all his activity in there. It was a hilarious moment. There were some serious pregnancy cliche's going on there. I even took video of it on my cellphone, but think that might be too weird to share?

 
Belly: He's still sitting pretty low. Like I said above, it hasn't gotten much bigger over the past few weeks. I'm thinking he's ready to come out and meet the world! :)

Countdown to baby: 12 days. We're not talking weeks anymore people. Days.


xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: