Sunday, January 20, 2013

baby's corner

Right now we are living in a 2 bedroom apartment which means this little one does not have his own room, but rather a designated corner of our room.

This isn't a big deal because a. he'll be sleeping in our room for a while anyways and b. we're moving into our first home {!!} 3 weeks after he's born. 

You'd think that knowing all of this I wouldn't have felt the need to set up his own little space, but nesting got the best of me and I just NEEDED him to have his own semi finished space to come home to. 

I was going to hang more on the wall, but decided it was pointless since it would be coming down in a matter of weeks anyways. So, the only art is a cute little printable hung up with a vintage pants hanger that I found on Pinterest and colored in the other day.

Here's our little guys corner:






The mint green color scheme I seem to have going on just came about naturally. It all started with the little trunk that I bought about a year ago for something like 5 bucks from Goodwill. We randomly pushed it in the corner one day and I decided I liked it there and that it was perfect for storing extra baby stuff we won't need right away. The crocheted throw I picked up from St. Vinny's for 3 bucks, and the wet bag for dirty cloth diapers hanging on the dresser is from when Morgan was a baby and just happened to tie in with the mint green color scheme.

All that's missing now is a sweet baby to lay in that crib!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: