Monday, January 21, 2013

project 365: days 15 - 21 of loveliness


day 15: snack time. sweet tooth and nothing sweet in the house = cheerios + chocolate chips, it is!
 

day 16:  our soon to be forever home. i just love those two little words: "sale pending".


day 17: my new favorite place to be after the little one goes to bed, tucked in with my ipad on my google reader + me nestled in between a gazillion pillows. 


day 18: this is his orange eating face. 
 

day 19: my 38+ week bump.

day 20: my main squeeze turned the big 3-2.  he will now forever share his birthday week with his youngest :)


day 21: morgan's napping. the clock is ticking by slooowly. I know! I'll bake a cake in honor of tomorrow's birthday boy!


be prepared for baby overload in next weeks batch. 
i'm guessing 7/7 will be filled with squishy, newborn (+ big brother) goodness.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: