Friday, January 4, 2013

bump progression

I had grand ideas of doing a bump pic every 2 weeks and in the same fashion so that they all looked alike and showed the progression of the pregnancy well, but real life got in the way and it just didn't happen. How do some women manage that? Super women, I tell ya. Regardless, I have quite a few photos to document the pregnancy, more than I did with Morgan - so that's an improvement! And, something tells me that my little boy will be happy with any pics of when he was in mama's belly.

Here they are:















 35 weeks




Looking back at the photos from the beginning of my pregnancy compared to the recent ones is kind of bittersweet. It's so fun to see how my belly has grown with my little one, but I also had just lost 20 lbs when I got pregnant, and now I've put those back on and then some. Here's to hoping this baby weight comes off quickly so that I can keep working towards my ultimate goal!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: