Sunday, December 16, 2012

thirty-three

It's been awhile since I've shared a pregnancy update or any update for that matter. The past few weeks have been pretty rough for me and blogging and belly pics have been the furthest thing from my mind. I have written a few things down and snapped a few pics of things I want to blog about so I don't forget them, but just haven't had the motivation to post them. I'll start with a 33 week bump update.



Pregnancy: 33 weeks



How big is baby?: Estimated to be as long as 20 inches {head to toe} and almost 5 lbs.



Sleep: Not great. Getting out of bed multiple times a night has gotten difficult with the weight of my middle and some other issues I've been having lately. Luckily Frank has taken up night time duties with Mr. Morgan {yea, he still doesn't sleep through the night, so I don't want to hear about your 5 week old who is, ok?}.

Feeling: Awful? Like I said above, I've been having some other issues that have caused a lot of pain lately. I also have the general aches and pains of pregnancy and have been so. very. tired. Several weeks ago I was trying to savor the rest of what will be my last pregnancy {notice I don't insert probably in there anymore!}, but now I'm counting down the days! When I'm feeling really crappy and sorry for myself, I remind myself of the little one at the end of this journey and how we prayed and prayed for him.


Movement: It has slowed as he's getting bigger. It is definitely the bright spot in my day when I'm having a bad one.

 
Belly: Big. The button has popped. I'm getting braxton hicks contractions a lot this past week.

Countdown to baby: 5.5 weeks to go!!

xoxo,
Ashley

p.s. I know this was a really whiney update. I'm sorry about that, just being honest here. Every day I feel so thankful that we have been blessed with this little man to complete our family. Further more, the tragic events at Sandy Hook in Connecticut have made me squeeze the little one we have here and the one in my belly a little tighter each day. My temporary discomfort is insignificant when compared with the beautiful gift from God my children, and all children are.

No comments: