Friday, November 16, 2012

twenty-nine

{pretend there's a bump pic right here...coming soon}
 
I missed last week, so I'm doing my little update on an odd week.

Pregnancy: 29 weeks

Weight Gain: +20ish

How big is baby?: An estimated 17 inches {head to toe} and almost 3 lbs {!!!}

Sleep: I've had a few nights sleep disturbed by heart burn and leg cramps, but overall it's been pretty good.

Feeling: Sore mostly. This little guy is doing a number on my hips.

Movement:I've noticed lately he's really active in the morning when I'm just waking up. He's a pretty active little fella in general though. When I had my appointment last week you could hear him moving all about when she was trying to listen to his heart beat {156}.

Belly: Getting bigger...isn't that how these things work? ;)

Countdown to baby: 10 weeks to go!


xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: