Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

 My parents crooked tree :)



We spent Christmas Eve with my family at my parents house, going over bright and early for a Christmas breakfast {breakfast casserole and homemade cinnamon rolls} and to open presents. 


yummm
 

 A little excited to open his first present :)

 My beautiful set of Anthropologie bowls from my parents. 
I think I'm in love.


 Showing Grandma his new Elmo.

 A new Mickey suitcase from Great Grandma.

 I think he likes it!

 Proof I was there haha
{side note, I'm totally sporting the puffy pregnant lady face...oh joy!}

 My brother

Then we lounged around all day, playing with Morgan and his new toys until Christmas lunch/dinner. 









Later that evening, back at home, Morgan helped me make a pumpkin pie for Christmas day...



and then he put on his new PJ's {Thomas}.



Then, we cuddled up on the couch to read from our stack of Christmas books...


 
...and finally Santa came after the little one was tucked into his bed for the night!


Children really do put the magic in Christmas! Every year it just gets better and better as Morgan gets older. And to think, next year we'll have an 11 month old at Christmas time too!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: