Monday, December 17, 2012

Morgan-isms Vol III


1. Dora has made my 2.5 year old bilingual. He wants something opened? No, he doesn't ask us to open it, he shouts "abre, abre" over and over again until we oblige.

2. He now refers to himself as baby in the third person. "Baby up", "Baby night night", "Baby din din {aka eat}", and my personal favorite: "Baby alright".


3. He is the KING of bed time delay tactics. We always give a 5 minute warning before bed/nap time, and at that point is when he usually decides he needs something to drink, something to eat, or that we need to read 10 night night books. My favorite delay tactic though? The lets give mama a million night night kisses one :)



4. His new favorite perch is on the arm rest of one of the couches. He looks so cute all lounging up there on his hip, head propped on hand, and legs crossed. Oh the cuteness.



5. The carefree way he dances to Dora's "We did it" at the end of an episode or to any other music for that matter. My wish for him is that he could forever keep that beautiful carefree, "I'm having fun and I don't care who sees me" attitude with dancing forever and ever. 


 
6. How much of a kick he gets out of helping Grandma {aka "Ah"} and Mama by operating the Keurig to make coffee or hot cocoa. 


God, life would be mighty boring without this little fella! :)

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: