Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it is so wonderful how experiencing Christmas with your own children brings you back to your childhood and puts the magic back in Christmas. That night before Christmas morning I tossed and turned in my sleep and every time I woke up to make a trip to the bathroom {oh and there were many times} I felt that familiar rush of excitement and anticipation that I remember from all those Christmas Eve's of my childhood. But, this time it was because I could not wait to collect Morgan from his crib and see his face light up as he found what Santa had left for him under the tree. 

Here's the narrowed down version from my camera roll from Christmas morning {because you know I took a million and one pictures...}:

















xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: