Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bay Beach


Today we spontaneously decided to drive to Green Bay to take Morgan to Bay Beach. Bay Beach is a really cute little amusement park for little kids. It's great because children as little as 2 years old can ride a good portion of the rides. And the best part? Most of the rides only take 1 ticket and tickets are only 25 cents each! So Morgan got to ride nearly all the rides twice for less than 5 bucks! 

I was really nervous about putting him on the rides by himself. The first few rides my stomach was a ball of anxiety and I watched him like a hawk. But after I seen that he literally had no fear, and was wearing such a huge grin as he got on ride after ride all by himself, I loosened up a little. It was such a great time for all of us, and I think it just may have been the most fun Morgan has ever had. Here's the photo evidence:
















1. Play in a sprinkler
2. Zoo
3. Draw with sidewalk chalk
4. Wisconsin Dells
5. Make dessert on the grill
6. Bike rides
7. Bay Beach
8. Go to a flea market
9. Go to the children's museum
10. Plant flowers
11. Make homemade play-doh
12. Go for an early morning walk
13. Eat s'mores
14. Go on a day trip
15. Buy a treat from an ice cream truck
 
 
I'm dying to cross #13 off!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: