Friday, July 27, 2012

lots of catching up to do...

Lately, I have found myself seriously jonesin' for fall.
It is my absolute favorite season of all,
and since pregnancy has made me especially nostalgic,
I just cannot wait for that happy feeling I get when...
the windows are open with a cool breeze blowing,
the air has that smell,
fall scented candles are lit, 
pumpkin flavored anything is in my kitchen,
and we're all cozy in sweatshirts and sweaters.
Please tell me, how can anyone be anything but happy in fall?

But alas, it is still summer and we still need all of August
to catch up on, and keep scratching off each item on our summer fun list. 

And on that note... what's a girl gotta do to find an ice cream truck these days??


1. Play in a sprinkler
2. Zoo
3. Draw with sidewalk chalk
4. Wisconsin Dells
5. Make dessert on the grill
6. Bike rides
7. Bay Beach
8. Go to a flea market
9. Go to the children's museum
10. Plant flowers
11. Make homemade play-doh
12. Go for an early morning walk
13. Eat s'mores
14. Go on a day trip
15. Buy a treat from an ice cream truck



xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: