Thursday, July 19, 2012

12 weeks


Pregnancy: 12 weeks(almost out of 1st tri!)

Weight Gain: Down 2 pounds

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good still, just can't get enough of it!

Gender: We will definitely be finding out. I was thinking girl for awhile, but now I really don't have a feeling one way or the other. Frank on the other hand has been referring to the baby with our girl name or as Morgan's "sister" for awhile now. We can find out in as soon as 4 weeks if we opt to pay for an elective ultrasound.

Names: Our girl name has been set in stone for a long time, but we're still not 100% on a boy name yet.

Feeling: Exhausted. I don't remember being so tired last time, but then again I didn't have a toddler to chase around then either.

Health:  All is good. Baby's heart beat was beating at a strong 168 bpm at my appointment today.
Movement: Not yet, I'm hoping that it will be earlier this time now that I know what I'm looking for.
Belly: No linea nigra yet. Belly button is still in. I'm definitely bigger than I was with Morgan at this point, but still not super obviously showing.

Next Appointment: August 9th at 16 weeks.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: