Sunday, April 15, 2012

thrifty finds


Every since I busted out the paint for the red bed, I haven't been able to stop painting. This little tea pot {$1.99} is my latest victim.


These plates were picked up at the thrift store for $1 to $1.50 each. Aren't they beautiful? I wouldn't mind a full set of the top pink and gold one, but sadly it was the only of it's kind there. 


And their home. 
I kept going back in forth over where to place these on the wall. In the end, I decided to actually take Frank's advice on the placement {write that down} and put them in the dining area. 


I found this old school desk for $15!



I love the character and history of old pieces like this. The top was all marked up by students past, and there was even an old tic tac toe game etched in. So cool.


This small, wooden box is the perfect little storage box for small toys like Morgan's little collection of matchbox cars.

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

Liz Ekstrom said...

Your school finds...swoon. That's my thang! Thanks for linking up ;)