Monday, November 21, 2011

my happy

Broom hijacking at Great-Grandma's and running away from mama when she's trying to change me!

Cake eating at a baby shower.

Look at that boys face. Clearly he enjoys a piece of cake like his mama does!

1. Catching up with a pal over margaritas and fajitas.  2. Turning back the covers about to climb into bed after a long night at work and finding a love note from my hubby. Such a lucky lady, I am.  3. Noticing changes in my body from working out and feeling stronger.  4. Driving through the country to a restaurant we've never been to and making a wrong turn because the street signs had been turned. It was pretty funny. Guess you would have to have been there though.  5. Camping out on my Grandma's floor with Morgan because he wouldn't sleep in the pack-n-play. My bones were aching and I've definitely had better nights of sleep, but it was sweet cuddling up with my little man.  6.  Anticipating a visit from my bestie this week, no matter how short it may be. :)  7.  Thankfulness for family and food to share around my kitchen table for Thanksgiving this week.  8.  Morgan's ability to find a broom in any house or location we may be at. Little man is OBSESSED with them.  9. Google reader on my phone. I always have reading material handy.  10. Only two nights of work this week! Woo hoo!

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

Brianna said...

He looks a lot like you! He is sooo cute! :)