Friday, November 4, 2011

My happy



1. Halloween Peanut Butter Kisses.  2. After holiday shopping. Is there anything better?  3. Hitting the thrift store on a 30% off store wide sale day.  4. My little refrigerator thief. He likes to sneak up when I have it open and snatch something. In the pic above it was an apple.  5. Switching out Halloween decorations for fall/Thanksgiving decorations.  6. My newest game with Morgan. Calling the phone he's holding from our other phone and seeing his reaction. It went from being totally freaked out the first time to dancing to the ringtone. Too funny.  7. American Horror Story on FX. Super weird, but strangely fascinating show.  8. A ice cold glass of Moscato.  9. Snuggles on the couch with blankets now that it's cooling off.  10. Planning for the upcoming holiday season festivities. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. 





xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: