Saturday, November 12, 2011

My happy

My mischievous little man. Raiding the desk drawers and chillin' in baskets. Just another day around here :)

1. A much overdue phone conversation with my bestie. Love that girl <3 2. Brownies made with olive oil and chocolate chips. Such chewy goodness.  3. Morgan doing head stands and peaking at me upside down between his legs.  4. Working out everyday. It feels really good.  5. Finding a fun little bowling set for Morgan at Goodwill for $3! And it looks almost brand new too!  6. Chopping off over 10 inches of my hair. It was liberating in a weird kind of way. That hair has been my security blanket for quite some time.  7. The squeals of pure delight Morgan let out in the bathroom as he splashed around and soaked mama and the floor in the process.  8. Sharing days off with the hubby this week.  9. A beautiful fall day in November {even after snow a few days ago...eww}.  10. The walk we have planned for this beautiful fall day after the little one's nap.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: