Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: A special place

Happy Wednesday folks! 
...and by happy Wednesday I mean I wish it were Friday, 
but since it cannot be, I'll settle for Wednesday :)

The past few weeks have been long and busy for me.
I'm training for a new position at our local hospital, 
and though my position is part time, 
while I'm training I'm working full time to get the hang of things.
Which equals a nice paycheck, but a tired mama who misses her boys. 
Plus, this week I'm working night shift which has been quite the adjustment too {it's a wonder I actually know today is Wednesday...it is Wednesday right?}. 


...
Any who, onto the original topic of this post: Wedding Wednesday!
This weeks photo highlights the beautiful chapel we were married in.
It is the chapel on the campus of the university I graduated from which made it a really special place for us. 

We don't belong to any particular church, so we didn't want to just pick somewhere random to get married. We wanted a place that had meaning, and this was it. 

It didn't hurt that it is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect intimate setting for our small, intimate wedding. 


The pictures do not even do it justice, it truly is a gorgeous, special place.

I'm off to work my loves!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: