Thursday, October 6, 2011

My happy

  

  1.  Meeting up with one of my sorority sisters for coffee and spending half the time chasing Morgan around on the patio. I love the squeal he lets out when I catch him as he tries to out run me. Such a cute little booger.
  2.  Leaving work in the morning to come home just as everyone else is just starting their day.
  3.  Frosted animal crackers. Enough said.
  4.  Caffeine. It is a necessity right now.
  5.  Being awake to see the sun rise every morning this week {trying to be positive here!}.
  6.  Having a best friend who knows just what to say to put a smile on my face, and always does. 
  7.  Morgan bringing me a book to read to him and insisting I read it over and over again.
  8.  Peaking in on my boys before I head out to work to say good night. I'm sad to leave them, but it fills my heart with so much love watching them sleep.
  9.  Showing off pics of Morgan and hearing "What a cutie!". Yea, I know he is :)
 10. Chatting with my hubby, in the dark, on the way back from Oshkosh tonight as our little one dozed in the back seat. 



What's your happy this week?

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Oh my goshhhh, look at that smiiiile!! He is so handsome! :)

And lately, number 4 has been a great happy for me as well, lol