Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween/Fall Decorating

Just wanted to share a few of my fall decorations.

The first little "vignette" sits atop a book case in my dining area. 



1. The framed Halloween printable is from Tater Tots & Jello.
2. The blocks are from the same set I used for Morgan's birthday and in his room. I simply painted them off white and used Distress Ink to give them a worn look. 
3. The framed photo is from last year, Morgan's 1st Halloween! The frame is from Target.
4. The orange pumpkin is a "Funkin" that I modge podged with photo copied fabric.

...

The second is a little shelf that sits above the TV. 
It's my wimpy excuse for a "fantle". 
I can't wait until I find a bigger shelf to replace it with. 






1. The frame is a Goodwill find (it once housed a weird cat picture). The kid in the frame is one of a kind, good luck finding a similar one.
2. The medicine bottle was also a Goodwill find and I just wrapped a little jute twine around it. 
3. The pumpkin is similar to the orange one, just with a different fabric.
4. The pot and faux plant (because faux sounds so much better than fake) is from Ikea. {Oh I heart that store}
5. And the shelf is from Hobby Lobby.

I've never been one for holiday decorating other than for Christmas, but this year I'm really into it. Probably has a lot to do with a little site that starts with a P. Maybe.


xoxo,
Ashley 

No comments: