Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh, how pinteresting!






google

Today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple 
and sharing with you some of my favs from my recent pins on pinterest

Because yes, I'm that obsessed with that website.

I want to kiss whoever came up with that idea. 

Or yell at them for sucking up all my time and for my mountains of laundry and neglected kitchen =)

p.s. Leave a comment if you still need an invite!



How cute is this doormat from urban outfitters?





For real. What's a friend if not someone you can dig into a big piece of chocolate cake with? No guilt.
Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest




How breathtaking is this? Reminds me of our wedding, but with 10x more candles and jars.




I'm pretty sure I need this for Morgan's bathroom.
Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Can I move into this room already?
Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest



We could learn a lot from 8 year olds.
Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Beautiful centerpiece! Succulents + baby's breath = fabulous. Have you seen the medicine bottles in my shop?



I think I know what I'm doing with my canvas now!


xoxo,
Ash

No comments: