Thursday, September 29, 2011

my happy

  

  1.  Stopping on grandma and grandpa's porch with Morgan to watch the rain at 6am, in the dark.
  2.  Morgan playing his little game with me where he sits up in his crib as soon as I lay him down and giggles furiously. He could do this over and over if I kept playing too.
  3.  Pumpkin anything. Pumpkin ice cream? Ahhmazing.
  4.  Loving my new job.
  5.  Going to dinner with my mom and laughing till we cry. You need that sometimes.
  6.  Looking back at our wedding pictures every week {or nearly every week} to find one of my favs to share.
  7.  Reading reader comments. People actually read my blog?!? Yay!
  8.  Driving home with the windows rolled down {there's only a short window when you can do that in Wisconsin, when it's not too hot or freeeezing}.
  9.  Sitting on the couch next to Frank and watching a 30 min TV show. Cozy and carefree.
 10.
The bond I have with my sorority sisters. It's indescribable and amazing.

This post was inspired by Danielle's at Changing Lanes

No comments: