Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the orange box



I'm in love with this new {to me} orange box.

It was another one of those "no honey, I don't know what it is or what I'm going to use it for but it's really cool" purchases. 

Those happen a lot around here.

Now, I wouldn't say orange is a color I've ever been overly fond of. And, it certainly isn't a color I would have normally thought to bring into our home, but this cool, old orange metal box spoke to me.

So I snatched it up for $5 and with the help of one certain little guy gave it a bath in the tub. 

it was dirty.

Since the weather has gotten warmer there was a mountain of flip flops piling up by the door. Now they have a home.



All that to say, "hey check out my cool orange box". Wordy much?


Morgan photo bombing.
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: