Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day

We did the cook out thing yesterday with my parents. 

Today, Frank had to work and I have to work tonight, 
so we're just having a low key Memorial Day today...
and keeping all the men and women who have served or are serving our country in our thoughts. 

Morgan and I started the day with a walk with our friend Brenna.

Morgan helped me make fresh squeezed lemonade. Which we enjoyed together, and then I enjoyed quietly on the balcony while he napped later.

We went to the flea market at the fairgrounds. Everyone was starting to pack up and Morgan decided to have a toddler meltdown, so that trip was a short one. 

Then, we went to the park and played on the playground. And rode the train. And the merry go round. 

Frank has to have a snack anywhere we go...


Eating? the flower he picked


His face as the train started to move...priceless





Spotting "dada"

Then, the rain drops started falling so we headed back home, and made chocolate chip cookies while the rain dropped down on the skylight above us. Morgan helped, but mostly he just performed quality control on the chocolate chips. He's good at that.




Another good day for the books ( :

(Although I think I'd like a do over for obvious reasons)

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: