Monday, March 26, 2012

my happy




1. TJ's Cookie Butter. All I can say now is "I get it". It really is that good. Think Nutella good. Yea, I went there.  2. Morgan saying "bleh, bleh, bleh" when someone sneezes. His super cute version of "bless you".  3. Frank hanging safety fencing around the balcony so mama can relax a teensy bit more when we bring Morgan out there.  4. Morgan hopping on his tractor naked as soon as he hops out of the bath. Never fails.  5. Road trip to Milwaukee with just Morgan and my brother yesterday.  6. Surpassing the 15 pound mark! Yep, I'm down 16 pounds since mid January! :) Sure, that might not sound like a lot, but slow and steady is the way to go to keep it off!  7. Finding the traveling love journal in Morgan's carseat when headed to work on Friday. Best way to start the day!  8. Looking forward to getting my craft on later today. I think the front door is well over due for a spring wreath. Yea...we should probably take down the one with the reindeer on it, don't cha think? 9. That 15 minutes the house stays clean. I love a clean house, wish it were easier to keep it that way.  10. This song. Love it. Who can't relate to those lyrics? "When I lose my smile...When my thoughts get jumbled...When the air and BS get too thick...Can’t take a breath without getting sick...I’ve had enough with this concrete jungle..."

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: