Tuesday, October 16, 2012

fall 'round here

Fall is my favorite season.
And, I love bringing it into my home. 
The only thing I hate about fall? 
How terribly fleeting it is.


Our pumpkins. 
Why yes, they were purchased at the grocery store.



My owl which Frank finds creepy.
I like him so he stays {Frank and the owl}.
My mom and I modge podged the pumpkins last year.
And that cutie on the end? That's Morgan on his 1st Halloween.



Mr. Morgan's fall art. 
The pumpkins are his fists and the leaves are his thumbs. 


The candy jar that had to be moved on top of the fridge once a certain little person discovered its contents and began helping himself before dinner. 


A quote floating around Pinterest. 
I hear ya Anne, I hear ya.

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

henning love said...

i am so glad we live in a world where there are octobers for sure! i love your fall decorations especially the owl on the shelves