Saturday, September 29, 2012

22 weeks

{I still need to snap a pic} 

Pregnancy: 22 weeks

Weight Gain: +8 lbs

How big is baby?: An estimated 8 inches and 1 pound! 

Sleep: It's gotten better since I've discovered the wonders of using a pillow behind my back for support. Pretty soon me and all my pillows are going to drive Frank out of bed!

Gender: All boy :)I bought his coming home outfit this weekend at The Children's Place. It's this adorable ivory colored one piece outfit with matching hat.

Names: He has a name! Finally! It's been such a relief, I can't tell you how stressful it was to find a name we agreed on.

Feeling: Still tired. I think that that's just how this pregnancy is going to be, because I'm sure I'm just going to feel less energized as I get bigger. I'd give anything for some of Morgan's energy.
Movement: I love watching my belly move and jump. Feeling and seeing movement, is by far the very best part of pregnancy. I've tried to get Morgan to feel the baby move, but the little one seems to get stage fright as soon as I put Morgan's hand on my belly, and Morgan doesn't have the patience yet to sit and wait for him to do something.
Belly: Slowly getting bigger. So sick of hearing that I don't look pregnant. I thought maybe I wouldn't have to deal with those comments since this is my second, but I guess my body just likes to wait until the end to pop out all at once.


xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: