Thursday, September 13, 2012

20 weeks...half baked!

Our little man at his anatomy scan


Belly Pic taken at 20 weeks 2 days,
 before leaving for a friends wedding.

Pregnancy: 20 weeks

Weight Gain: +5 lbs

How big is baby?: He weighed in at 12 ounces at the anatomy scan ultrasound. He's getting so close to a pound. Awwww :) 

Sleep: It has gotten uncomfortable with back pain and sciatic pain, so I have to sleep with a pillow between the knees now.

Gender: Another boy, re-confirmed at our anatomy scan.

Names: We still have yet to definitively name this little man yet...

Feeling: Tired.
Movement: Lots of it! I also felt hiccups for the first time and it just so happened to be during my ultrasound so I got to see him hiccuping too. I cannot even begin to explain how adorable that was, and she captured it on a video clip for us too!

Belly: Slowly getting bigger.

Next Appointment: In 4 weeks.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: