Friday, August 17, 2012

It's a...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So the verdict is in and it seems that I'm going to be...
...a boy mom again!



What does this mean for me?

It means...
that I'm forever outnumbered,
that the surfaces in my house will always be sticky,
that my floors will be covered with matchbox cars, baseball gloves, and stinky boy clothes,
that "farts" will forever incite laughter in my house,
and that I'll never have control of the TV again on Sundays during football season.

It means that my heart will forever belong to three boys,
that I may not be going wedding dress shopping, but I will be the one dancing with the groom at the weddings,
that things like worms, bugs, and dinosaurs will strangely become cool to me,
and that I'm blessed with the task of raising two boys to grow up to be two handsome, respectful, and loving men.

Even though we went into the ultrasound appointment hoping for a girl, I couldn't have been happier to leave knowing I was growing another baby boy in there.

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

Jennifer Peebles Photography said...

YAY!!!! Congrats hun!!!! Super exciting!!! :)