Monday, June 4, 2012

my happy 6.4

Morgan: "awwww"

my parents backyard


petting zoo



this is my blueberry face
first licorice, he loved it
birthday party



1. Morgan saying "awww" every time he thinks he does something cute.  2. Sugar snap peas from the farmers market. I don't know if it's because they were fresh and local or what, but they were Amazing with a capital A.  3. My new {to me} little red kitchen radio. I say everyone needs a radio in their kitchen - it makes cooking and washing dishes 10 x more enjoyable. And dance parties and jam sessions are all that much more fun when the music is piping out of a good old fashioned radio.  4. Being able to go to the park and play outside almost every single day now that it's warm.  5. Adding to my little container garden on the balcony little by little.  6. Riding in our new Jeep. Driving is fun again!  7. All the new words Morgan is adding to his vocabulary. He is so stinkin' smart and never ceases to amaze us. Children truly are such a blessing and it's so rewarding to watch them learn and grow day by day before our very eyes. 8. When Morgan randomly bursts out in hysterical laughter. 9. Watching Morgan play with our little buddy his age at birthday party yesterday. They were so cute together and were surprisingly really good at sharing and taking turns!  10. Hanging a bird feeder right outside our balcony window at eye level for Morgan. Best idea ever! We now get to watch birds all day long, up close and personal.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: