Friday, June 22, 2012

Here comes #2!


Morgan's going to be a big brother!

This week I had my first OB appointment, and we got to see our little one via ultrasound yesterday (with it's little heart beating at 141 strong beats per minute). Although, the plan was to wait until Morgan's birthday (and the customary 12 weeks) to announce, the excitement got the best of us after seeing him/her. So, we snapped this pics of big brother yesterday to share the news. The belly shot is my favorite! :) 

Because we had been trying for quite some time, we found out really early about this pregnancy (at 3 weeks!). So, even though I'm 8 weeks, it feels like I've been pregnant for awhile already, and we've been keeping a huge secret for 5 weeks. So excited to have "the cat out of the bag".

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: