Sunday, June 24, 2012

good thing you can't remember things from when you were two...

A few weeks ago Morgan went with Frank to get his haircut. And when he came back it looked pretty much the same just slightly shorter, and very choppy. Obviously, the woman who did it was not used to cutting kids hair. Well, it's been buggin me since then, and today I decided to do something about it by taking matters into my own hands. 

At my parents house me and my mom strapped him into his high chair and busted out my dad's hair clippers. I felt a little like I was going all "Britney" on my little boys head as clumps of hair filled the combs and fell to the floor. I mean, wasn't I the mom that was crying into his curls a few months back at the very thought of cutting his hair? Funny how easy it gets after you take the first big plunge.

As if shaving all his hair off and giving him a buzz cut wasn't traumatizing enough, we decided to take him in the backyard, strip him down and rinse the hair off by dumping water from the rain barrel on him. Little man was not a happy camper.

But, he looks so stinkin' cute, no?






xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: