Tuesday, July 26, 2011

new blog I'm lovin'

I love when I stumble upon a new blog that is a breath of fresh air. I love a blog that is refreshing, inspiring, beautiful and full of pretty pictures. The latter may be the more important part ;) 

That's how I felt when I stumbled upon everyday musings. Well, that and the overwhelming urge to hit the beach :) 

Enjoy the read.

.....

Pictures of the everyday beauty in my life:




my little man napping in his crib when I came home from work yesterday.

......

Speaking of work...I've picked up a couple extra days this week so I haven't had a lot of time to add stuff to the etsy shop. I plan to stock it up by this Friday. 

Morgan's 1st birthday is this Saturday and I still have yet to get everything ready for his party too. 

I may or may not be getting heart palpitations thinking about what I have to do to get ready still...

No comments: